Ayurveda gives you the tools, steeped in 5,000 year old wisdom, to unlock your unique path to good health. Through careful examination of the basic principles of Ayurveda, you can determine your individual mind-body nature and learn how to apply them to your own life for mind, body and spirit healing.
BENEFITS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Learn the basic principles of Ayurveda
- Determine your individual mind-body nature
- Develop a unique-to-you diet & lifestyle conducive to your nature, promoting health and longevity
- Examine root causes of indigestion, aching joints, low energy & other health issues
- Learn and practice Ayurvedic self-massage
- Cook a balanced, healthy meal together
- Practice daily yoga (postures, breathing & meditation)
Kate Bentley, MA-Ay
Kate is immersed in her love for Ayurveda and the well being of humanity. She is an instructor at Mount Madonna Institute, where she also manages the Ayurveda Clinic. Kate holds a private practice and regularly writes articles for a local health magazine. In addition, she has an extensive background in education and enjoys teaching workshops and leading group-supported cleanses and classes.
Danielle (Siri Radha) Knight, CAP, RYT
Siri Radha is passionate about using food as medicine and reconnecting to our true nature through mother nature. In addition, she is experienced in Ayurvedic bodywork and cleansing procedures. Her great joy in life is sharing the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga through teaching workshops, Hatha and Kundalini Yoga classes and healthful cooking.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$373|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$461|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$483|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$505|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$531|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$571|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$623|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.